The coalition members of NY Renews hail from across the state and across constituencies. Labor unions, community groups, environmental organizations, faith communities, environmental justice advocates— the list goes on. We find inspiration in our diversity of perspectives, and strength in our breadth of expertise.
Click around on the map below to explore the organizations that make up NY Renews
(* means an organization is a member of the coalition Steering Committee; see full list below)
Uniting to Protect Our Environment
Over 140 organizations have joined our coalition, and we're still growing! We encourage you to get involved by finding an NY Renews member organization in your area.
NY Renews is a project of Tides Advocacy.
- 32BJ SEIU
- ALIGN - Alliance for a Greater New York
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Center For Working Families
- Citizen Action of New York
- Coalition for Sustainable Economic Development
- Environmental Advocates of NY
- Long Island Progressive Coalition
- Make the Road New York
- New York Communities for Change
- NYC Environmental Justice Alliance
- People's Climate Movement NY
- PUSH Buffalo
- Sierra Club
- Teamsters Joint Council 16
JOIN THE FIGHT
THE COALITION WELCOMES NEW ORGANIZATIONS
Do you represent a local, state, or federal organization? If you agree with what we stand for in our Points of Unity, how we organize with the Jemez Principles, and what we aim to achieve with our Legislative Platform, we encourage you to become a coalition member. The link below will take you to an external form to join.